We exist to create a better experience for users across the web (and beyond).
Who are Users? A user can be anyone from a customer to a developer, content editor, or even a stakeholder within that business. We understand that different users have different needs. Our goal is to make sure everyone is happy.
To create better UX for businesses across the web, our agency needs to do its greatest work. But current agencies are flawed, so we can’t just copy them. We need to do things the Skyward way.
Most agency suffers from the same problems. Periods of high demand encourage unsustainable growth, and when it inevitably quietens down the panic sets in to find additional work. This means projects are either understaffed or accepted just to keep things afloat. Both deliver lacklustre results.
We believe our clients and staff deserve more, better results in projects by providing happier, more motivated staff.
Seems obvious really!
- £10,000,000 in annual recurring revenue - Earning £10m in a year will enable us to build a solid foundation of skills, reinvesting our profits into optimising our workflow and delivering the best results for our clients while creating the best work environment for our team.
- 100% remote team while staying small - We believe a small team creates better working environments, better communication, and increases efficiency. This allows us to deliver better results and reinvest in our team, so they can continue delivering amazing results from their home office, local coffee shop or the beach.
- 32-hour weeks - Real work/life balance means a happier team who delivers better results. With flexible hours and asynchronous workflows, we ensure everyone can enjoy life and work to the fullest.
- 1,000,000 people subscribed to Skyward - We don’t just want to change how Agencies work; we want to show everyone why healthier businesses benefit everyone. To do that, we need to get the word out.
- 100% independent - We have no plans to sell or take outside investments. We’re entirely focused on delivering the best results on projects, by providing the best
We don’t know how long it will take, and we don’t care. Skyward exists to set the new standard for Agencies. By achieving our vision, we won’t just fix user experiences for our clients, but provide a path forward for future agencies to continue delivering great results.